To assist with getting a Rajasthan birth certificate, the Government created a system allowing people to download all their forms through the website. They created an online platform that would provide applicants with all the applications that they would need for various processes related to the Government, but primarily birth certificate registration.
What is the process of registering for a Rajasthan birth certificate?
● To apply for the birth certificate, applicants can get in touch with their Municipality or Gram Panchayat.
● Otherwise, they can always download the forms from the various Rajasthan Government
websites. Other than birth registration documents, they also have amendments for other registrations and information about the state.
● They should gather all the right documents according to the forms since those have to be uploaded.
● Apply to the authorities along with the required documents.
● Collect the acknowledgement slip after submitting the form. The applicant might have to pay for the process depending upon the applicable payment norms concerning the period of the application.
● Use the acknowledgement slip to obtain a birth certificate from the office as per notified period.
People can get a birth certificate in Rajasthan by
● Informing the local authorities meant for recording births about the situation
● Regular update of hospital maintained registers by medical record officer when children
are born in a hospital
One of the rules about registering for a birth certificate is that parents have to register the birth of their child, 21 days after they were born. If an individual tries to register later, they might have to provide additional documentation to support their claims, including a letter from the hospital, and, in some cases, police verification. In most cases, medical practitioners assisting with the process register the birth. They handle the paperwork on behalf of the family and provide the certificate after it was approved.
There are situations where parents choose to register their children themselves or children are not born in a hospital, where they can handle the process. They would have to get the necessary certification from the hospital all the same, to get through the process. Even if users do not want to use the forms and the systems on the website, they can always download the application forms and submit them at the Municipality and Panchayat. Here are some of the websites that would be able to assist applicants with their requirement for a Rajasthan birth certificate.